During the month of March, Envision Networks® was proud to welcome the following
20 new affiliates:
- WQSH-FM/Albany, NY (The Rooster)
- KZLE-FM/Little Rock, AR (Chop Shop Classic)
- KYVA-FM; KYVA-AM; KXXI-FM and KYAT-FM/Albuquerque, NM and KSHA-FM; KQMS-FM; KRRX-FM; KNRO-AM; KRDG-FM and KNNN-FM/Redding, CA (SpotVO and ExpressVO)
- KYUN-FM/Twin Falls, ID (AmeriCountry)
- KLPX-FM/Tucson, AZ (Guest Services)
- WVIC-FM/Lansing, MI (DUKE FM)
- WQON-FM/Traverse City, MI (Paul Shaffer’s Day in Rock)
- KAMS-FM/Springfield, MO (Imaging Chop Shop)
- WERX-FM; WOBR-FM and WRSF-FM/Nags Head, NC (Audiant)
Stations interested in more information on any of Envision Networks® offerings can visit goenvisionnetworks.com or contact Valerie Brooks at 216-831-3761 or email@example.com.
About Envision Networks®:
Envision Networks® provides content and services to more than 1,500 radio stations and reaches millions of listeners each week. Envision Radio Networks, Inc. is the largest independently owned affiliate relations company in the country and supplies all types of programming and services to radio including morning show content, short-form vignettes, virtual news-weather-sports broadcasts, live syndicated morning shows, long-form weekend programming, 24/7 formats, comedy services, event programming, off-air tools, web content, album releases and artist specials. Envision Networks® is based in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in New York City and Nashville.